Cantt Board Hospital
The Cantonment Board Babina maintains an 08 bedded (3 male & 5 Female) General Hospital in its own building. two medical officer designated as RMOs. The officer commanding the station health organization of babina Cantonment is the Medical Officer in charge of Cantonment General Hospital who looks after the medical services being provided in Cantonment General Hospital and is also responsible for administration of the hospital.
1. The hospital is well equipped for providing better medical care and health services to the public of the Babina cantonment . Maternity facilitices are provided round the clock in the hospital and for this purpose the lady RMO appointed by the Board is looking after the maternity cases a part from attending the patients in OPD during day time.
2. For the pathological tests a lab technician has also been appointed to check up and report the analysis to the RMOs of different pathlogical test.
3. The Cantonment General Hospital with the collaboration of Community Health Center of Babina is taking active part in the National Health Programmes like pulse polio, Janani Suraksh Yojana etc.
4. An ambulance has also been provided to the Cantonment General Hospital for transporatation of patients of serious nature to the Medical College, Jhansi and District Hospital, Jhansi.
5. The Cantonment Board takes utmost care and accords priority to provided the hospital with all requiste drugs, instruments, apparatus, furniture and appliances and with sufficient cots. bedding and clothing for inpatients within the reqoures available with it and very normal costs have been fixed.
For the better health services to the general public the following health equipment is available in the hospital:-
(1) General X-Ray Machine
(2) Dental X-Ray Machine
(3) RVG for Dental X-Rays
(4) Automated Haematology Analyzer
TIMING OF OPD IN CANTONMENT GENERAL HOSPITAL BABINA-:
During summer and winter : From 08:00 AM to 02:00 PM in all working days.