Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment -> Indian Navy has put out a new notice for unmarried male and female candidates to join as Agniveer (MR) for the 01/2023 (May 23) batch. There are a total of 100 openings, and only women (up to 280) can fill them. Each state will get a certain number of those openings. All the information about the Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment is listed below. Before you apply, read all the information carefully.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment : Overview
|Category||Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana|
|Name of Exam||Navy Agniveer (MR) 01/2023 Batch|
|No. of Vacancy||100 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection||Written Exam, PFT & Medical|
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment : Important Dates
|Last Date to Apply||17-Dec-2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment : Age Limit
Candidates must have been born between May 1, 2002 and October 31, 2005 to be eligible.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment : Application Fee
During the online application process, candidates are required to pay an examination fee of Rs. 550/– (Rupees Five Hundred Fifty Only) in addition to 18% GST. This price may be paid by the applicant through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Agniveer MR (Male)||80|
|Agniveer MR (Female)||20|
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment : Eligibility
The Matriculation Examination must have been passed by the candidate from one of the Boards of School Education that has been recognised by the Ministry of Education of the Government of India.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment : Job Profile
Agniveer (MR) – Chef
You must prepare food according to the menu (vegetarian and non-vegetarian, including handling of meat items) and account for rations. In addition, you will receive training in firearms and be assigned additional duties to ensure the smooth operation of the organisation.
Agniveer (MR) – Steward
You would be needed to act as servers in the Officers’ mess, perform housekeeping, account for funds, wine, and supplies, and prepare menus, among other duties. In addition, you will receive training in firearms and be assigned additional duties to ensure the smooth operation of the organisation.
Agniveer (MR) – Hygienist
They will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness in restrooms and other locations. In addition, you will receive training in firearms and be assigned other duties to ensure the efficient operation of the organisation.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment : Selection Process
Stage I: CBT Exam for Shortlisting
- INET, an all-India computer-based test, would be used to find the best candidates.
- The Indian Navy Entrance Test scores would be used to narrow down the list.
- The shortlisting will be done state by state. As vacancies were divided up by state, the minimum score needed to move on to the next stage of the selection process may be different from one state to the next.
Stage I: CBT Exam Pattern
- The test will be done on a computer, and it will have 50 questions, each of which is worth one mark.
- The question paper will be in both Hindi and English, and it will be a multiple-choice type (multiple-choice).
- There will be two parts to the question paper: “Science & Math” and “General Awareness.
- The level of the questions will be 10th grade. On the website, you can find the exam’s syllabus and sample questions.
(e) The time for the test will be 30 minutes
- If you give the wrong answer, you will lose a quarter (0.25) of the points for that question.
Stage – II (Written Exam, PFT & Medical)
- Those who do well in the INET (computer-based online examination) will get a letter inviting them to Stage II (written examination, PFT & Initial Medical).
- Stage-II will take place in the centres chosen by the Indian Navy.
- On the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, you can find the syllabus for the Stage-II written exam.
- For Stage-II, you must have an Aadhar card.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment : Physical Standard & Fitness Test
|Weight||As per Height||As per Height|
|Race||1.6km in 7 min||1.6km in 8 min|
|Bent Knee Sit-Ups||–||10|
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment : Salary Package
|Year||Salary||In Hand||Contribute to ACF||GOI Contribute|
|Total in Agniveer Corpus Fund||5.02 Lakh||5.02 Lakh|
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment : How To Apply
- From 8 December 2022 to 17 December 2022, candidates may submit their applications ONLINE ONLY via the official website for this post.
- Fill Registration Details
- After Registration, Online Application for the Examination is Completed
- Candidates must upload the following papers: a photograph, their signature, and any relevant documentation.
- Following is the Online Application Fee
- After completing the payment process, candidates may print their completed application form and keep it with them.
View As PDF
Click Here For More Articles
|All Information Regarding Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment (100 Posts)||https://cbbabina.org.in/all-information-regarding-indian-navy-agniveer-mr-01-2023-recruitment-100-posts/|