Announcing the 2023 Recruitment of SGPGI Sister Grade II Nursing Officers Put in Your Application for the 905 Position Here
|Post Name:||SGPGI SGII Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Online|
|Post Ttotal :||905|
|Information Concise:||To fill 2023 Nursing Officer (Sister Grade II) positions, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science (SPPGI) has published a job advertising. From January 5, 2023, through January 25, 2023, any and all qualified individuals may submit an online application for the SGPGI Lucknow Vacancy. Read the advertising thoroughly before applying to ensure that you have a firm grasp on the salary range, minimum age requirement, application process, and other specifics of the position.|
SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
SGPGI Advt No. : I-68/Rectt/2022-23
|Important Information||Important Dates|
|Beginning of Application:||05/01/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online :||25/01/2023|
|Complete Form Last Date :||25/01/2023|
|Exam Date :||Notified Soon|
|Application Fee :||General / OBC / EWS : 1180/-|
SC / ST : 708/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
|Age Restrictions (as on 01/01/2023)||Minimum Age : 18 Years.|
Maximum Age : 40 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Rules
|Application Eligibility||B.Sc Nursing or Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery with 2 Years Experience|
Registration in Indian Nursing Council.
|Category Wise||Total Post|
SGPGI Sister Grade II Online Application Instructions 2023 :-
- Sister Grade II (Nursing Officer) Recruitment 2023 at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science (SGPGI) in Lucknow. Interested parties may submit their applications through the website.
- Candidates for the SGPGI Newest Recruitment Post 2023 Should Read the Announcement Before Filling Out an Application.
- Please verify eligibility, provide ID, and collect basic information.
- Please be prepared to scan the following items: a photo, a signed copy of the admissions form, a government-issued photo ID, etc.
- Please double-check the preview and all columns on the application form before submitting it.
- Get a hard copy of your completed form before sending it in.
Read the Full Announcement and Apply Online If Interested :-
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|