|Post Name:||Apply Online for 11409 Positions in SSC’s Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) by 2023.|
|Information Concise:||A notice for the SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022 has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Online applications for the SSC Matric Level MTS & Havaldar 2022 recruitment will be accepted from 18 January 2023 till 17 February 2023 from all qualified applicants. SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment Exam 2022: Read the Notification for Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Syllabus, Pattern, Pay Scale, and More!|
SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination Online Form 2023
|Beginning of Application:||18/01/2023|
|Online Application Deadline:||17/02/2023|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date :||17/02/2023|
|Last Date Correction :||23-24 February 2023|
|Admit Card Available :||As Per Schedule|
|Exam Date Start :||April 2023 ( CBT Exam Date Paper I )|
|Exam Date :||21/05/2023|
|Paper II Exam Date:||Notified Soon|
|pplication Fee :||General / OBC / EWS : 100/-|
SC / ST : 0/-
All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
|Age Restrictions||Minimum Age : 18 Years.|
Maximum Age : 25 – 27 Years (Post Wise)
Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Multi Tasking & Havaldar Recruitment Rules 2022.
|Eligibility||Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Post Name||Total Post||SSC MTS and Havaldar Exam Eligibility|
|Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS)||10880||Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Havaldar||529||Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized|
Male : 1600 Meter in 15 Min
.Female : 1 Km in 20 Min.
Male : 157.5 CMS | Female : 152 CMS
More Details Read the NotificationChest Male : 81-86 CMS
Detailed Instructions for Submitting Your Online Application for the SSC Multitasking :-
- Members of the Staff Selection Commission Have Been Made Public Between 18 January 2023 and 17 February 2023, applicants may submit their applications to take the Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Non-Technical & Havaldar Exam 2022.
- Candidate Before filling out the online application for the SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022, be sure to read the official announcement.
- Please verify eligibility, provide identification, and collect basic information.
- Please have your photo, signature, and other required identification documents ready to scan before filling out the recruitment form.
- Please double-check the preview and all columns on the application form before submitting it.
- Get a copy of your completed form before you send it in.
Read the Full Announcement and Apply Online If Interested :-
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Interview Notice||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|