|Post Name:||Uttarakhand UKPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Admit Card / Exam Date 2023 for 894 Post|
|Information Concise:||Commission for Staff Selection in Haryana The HSSC has announced the Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) Test 2022. Candidates who pass this CET examination will be eligible to participate in future HSSC Group B and Group C recruiting examinations. Candidates who have registered for the Haryana cET Exam Can Download an Admit Card.|
Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) for Group B & C Post 2022
Haryana CET Exam 2022
|Important Information||Important Dates|
|Beginning of Application:||March 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online :||31/05/2022|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee :||06/06/2022|
|Exam Date :||05-06/11 2022|
|Admit Card Available :||Before Exam|
|Answer Key Available :||07/12/2022|
|Result Available :||10/01/2023|
|Application Fee :||General / EWS / Other State : 500/-|
Haryana Reserve Category : 250/-
Payment Mode :Pay the Exam Fees Through Online / Offline Mode Only.
|Age Restrictions||Minimum Age : 18 Years.|
Maximum Age : 42 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per HSSC CET Exam 2021-2022 Recruitment Rules.
|Qualifying||Class 10th / 12th / Degree / Diploma in Any Recognized Institute in India.|
Other State Candidate Also Eligible.
More Details Read the Notification.
|HSSC Group B & Group C Various Post 2022||3 Years|
How to Fill Out the Haryana CET Online Form :-
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission Common Eligibility Examination CET 2022 Candidates Can Register Online Until May 31, 2021.
- To participate in Group C or Group D recruitment organised by the HSSC of Haryana or any other state, candidates must pass the CET exam.
- Step 1: Initially, the candidate must navigate to the Some Useful Important Link on this page, where he will find the Apply Online link, which he must click.
- Step 2: On the subsequent page, the candidate must enter his mobile number; an OTP will be sent to the candidate’s mobile phone; and after entering the OTP, the candidate will be taken to the Haryana CET dashboard.
- Step 3: Haryana residents must input their family identity card PPP id number or Aadhar card number, while candidates from other states must submit their own Aadhar card number and name.
- Step 4: The candidate must now submit his personal information, education information, experience information, and all other information on the site, in addition to uploading his scanned photo, signature, and other papers.
- Step 5: After completing the application, the candidate must carefully verify the application’s preview, then sign and upload a hard copy of the application. The fee must be paid and the final print must be produced.
- Before applying, please read the Haryana CET Notification in its entirety.