Pinterest, an online pinboard, came out in 2010, and since then it has grown faster than any other social media site. The site’s virtual scrapbooking site has attracted 15% of all Internet users, and it has grown faster than any other independent website in history.
The company’s goal was to “connect everyone in the world through the “things” they like.” The most popular categories on Pinterest are animals, travel, weddings, food, fashion, and home and garden. However, many companies in industries that have nothing to do with those topics use Pinterest as part of their online marketing strategy.
It’s time to take your social media strategy to the next level and start using Pinterest for business!
Because 40% of Pinterest users have a household income of one hundred thousand dollars or more, there is a massive audience with significant purchasing power just waiting to be exposed to your company!
The business benefits of being on Pinterest
- Your company has the potential to reach millions of new customers by using Pinterest, which ranks as the fourth most popular social media network in the United States and has more than 235 million monthly users across the world.
- To showcase your company aesthetically, Pinterest is a fantastic platform. To get ahead of the curve, you should use it because it is the only social networking platform that currently allows for visual search.
- People often look at Pinterest to decide if they want to buy something. In the 2019 Pinterest Seasonal Insights report, 83% of users said they bought something because they saw something about it on Pinterest.
- Most Pinterest users say that they learn about new brands and products every week through Pinterest. This can help you reach more customers.
How to create a Pinterest account in easy steps
- Go to Pinterest.com.
- Choose Sign up. You can sign up by giving an email address and a password, or you can use your Google or Facebook account.
- Enter your email address, make a password, and click Continue. You can also choose “Continue with Facebook” and then sign in to your Facebook account.
- Or, choose “Continue with Google” and sign in to your Google account.
- You’ll get a message saying “Welcome to Pinterest.” Choose Next.
- Answer the questions about setting up, choose some areas that interest you, and then click “Done.”
- Check your email to see if Pinterest has sent you a message asking you to confirm your email.
- So, you’ve finally signed up for Pinterest and are ready to start exploring and collecting pins.
Link your business account to your personal account
Set up a Pinterest business account and you can use the site’s free marketing tools, like Pinterest Analytics, to give your business a professional look. It’s easy to link your business profile to your personal Pinterest account and switch back and forth between the two.
- Log in to your own Pinterest account and click the down arrow next to your profile picture.
- Select Add an additional account.
- Go to your business account and login.
Why Should You Use Pinterest for Business?
- If you’re using Pinterest for business, you should always include a link to your website (blog post, online store, or company website) with each pin.
- The average increase in sales attributed to using Pinterest is 3.8 times higher than that of any other platform, and 87% of active Pinners have made a purchase as a direct result of seeing it on Pinterest.
- There are 1.6 billion monthly Pinterest users, with 66% of them being women aged 25–54.
- A recent Pinterest survey indicated that 93% of Pinners use Pinterest to plan purchases, and 40% of Pinners have a household income of $100,000 or more.
- If your demographic is active on Pinterest but you haven’t integrated it into your marketing strategy, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity to connect with new clients every time they log in.
The top reasons why you should start using Pinterest for business
1.Pinterest converts more website visitors into buyers.
Pinterest reduces the number of steps between discovery and conversion, allowing people to go straight to the source. Visitors from Pinterest are more likely than visitors from other social media platforms to convert into leads or sales. Pinterest, you rock!
2. Pinterest is a traffic generator (and lots of it).
Pinterest is an excellent tool for increasing backlinks to your website, which drives more traffic. It is more effective than any other social media source at driving traffic back to a website. (Many thanks, rich pins!)
3.Pins increase your inbound links.
Because each pin contains a link, it is simple to direct it back to the image’s source. Consider how many visitors you can bring to your website by pinning images of your products. This is a frequently overlooked aspect of Pinterest. Never undervalue the power of an image search!
4.The level of user engagement is absurdly high.
Pinterest users appear to be content with simply finding and sharing things with small groups of people. This is beneficial to your company! Why? It means that your pins will be seen, touched, and even go viral!
5. Pinterest can be linked to your website, Facebook page, and Twitter account.
Why is this advantageous? Because it allows users to immediately share fresh pins with others via their news feeds. Although we’re not huge fans of cross-platform posting, many individuals find it beneficial. If you rely on automation, it’s possible that you’re trying to accomplish too much. You may wish to devote some effort initially to developing a social media strategy.
6. Find out what your audience adores.
One of the wonderful features of Pinterest is the ability to observe current trends. Follow anyone who follows you to discover what motivates them; you will gain an intimate understanding of their thought processes. Pinterest enables you to view and comprehend what’s popular now and place your items and services accordingly.
Ways To Achieve Your Business Objectives Using Pinterest
- With the Save button, you can make your website “pinnable.”
- Rich Pins must be turned on for your Pinterest for Business account.
- Make beautiful pins to get more people to interact.
- Create Captions That Are Search-Friendly for Your Pins
- With Promoted Pins, you may create ads on Pinterest.
- Make Your Pinterest Page Look Beautiful
- Make a Regular Schedule for Pinning With Later
- On Pinterest, create a strong community.
- Keep track of your Pinterest stats.
- Look at keywords and topics that are popular.
View As PDF
Click Here for More Articles
|Is Pinterest the Right Social Media Platform for Your Business?||https://cbbabina.org.in/is-pinterest-the-right-social-media-platform-for-your-business/|