|Post Name:||Join Indian Navy SSC Executive Sports & Law Branch Entry June 2023 Apply Online for 04 Post|
|Information Concise:||There are four available positions in the Indian Navy’s Short Service Commission Executive Entry Law and Sports June 2023 cohort, and an ad for prospective recruits has been posted online. They encourage both men and women to apply. From January 13-28, 2023, anyone can submit an online application to be considered for this recruiting. For information on how to apply for a position as an AT 23 in the Navy, as well as the requirements for applying (such as age and graduation year), check out the official announcement.|
Navy Executives Branch (Law & Sports) Entry Short Service Commission Officers June 2023
Navy SSC Executive Entry June 2023 (AT-23)
|Beginning of Application:||1/01/2023|
|Online Application Deadline:||28/01/2023|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date :||28/01/2023|
|Admit Card Available :||As Per Schedule|
|Exam Date Start :||Before Exam|
|pplication Fee :||General / OBC : 0/-|
SC / ST : 0/-
No Application Fee in Indian Navy SSC Executive Entry (Law & Sport) June 2023.
|Age Restrictions||Age Limit : 02/07/1996 to 01/07/2001|
|Post Name||Total Post||Gender||Navy Executive Law & Sports Branch Eligibility|
|SSC Executive Law||02||Men & Women||Bachelor Degree in Law LLB with 55% Marks in Any Recognized University India.Registration in Bar Council.|
|SSC Executive Sport||02||Men & Women||Master Degree OR BE / B.Tech in Any Stream with Diploma in Sports Coaching from National Institute of Sports and M.Sc in Sports Coaching.Candidate Participated in Athletics / Swimming at Senior level National Championship / Games.|
Methods of Submitting Your Online Application for the Indian Navy SSC Executive Law & Sports 20231.
- Opportunities to Enter the Indian Navy as an Executive in the Sports or Legal Professions Have Been Made Public. The application period is January 13th, 2023 through January 28th, 2023.
- The Indian Navy is accepting applications for its Executive Sports and Law Course starting in June 2023.
- Please verify and collect all required documentation, including but not limited to, appropriate identification, current and past addresses, and other basic information.
- Please have all necessary documents (photo, signature, ID, etc.) ready to scan for the employment application.
- You must double-check the application’s preview and all columns before submitting it.
- While the Indian Navy does not charge application fees, there is a catch. The Form Must Be Completed and Submitted by the Candidate.
- Get a hard copy of the completed form after you submit it.
Read the Full Announcement and Apply Online If Interested :-
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Information||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|