|Post Name:||LIC Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist) AAO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online|
|Information Concise:||The Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist) Recruitment 2023 Notification from the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has been made public. To fill this LIC AAO 2023 vacancy in Pan India, applications will be accepted online from 15 January 2023 to 31 January 2023 from anybody who meets the eligibility requirements. Before applying, please read the advertising carefully for details on the recruiting process, including eligibility criteria, age restrictions, post-specific eligibility, the selection process, and the syllabus.|
LIC Assistant Administrative Officers AAO (Generalist) Recruitment 2023
LIC AAO 2023
|Beginning of Application:||15/01/2023|
|Online Application Deadline:||31/01/2023|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date :||31/01/2023|
|Admit Card Available :||As Per Schedule|
|Exam Date Start :||Before Exam|
|pplication Fee :||Generao/EWS/OBC : 850/-|
SC / ST / ESM / PH : 100/-
Pay the LIC AAO Recruitment Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI Only.
|Age Restrictions||Minimum Age : 21 Years|
Maximum Age : 30 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per LIC Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist) Recruitment Rules.
|Eligibility||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
Most Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
Online Application Instructions for the 2023 LIC Administrative Auditing Officer (AAO) Recruitment
- Please consider applying for the position of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) with LIC in 2023. To Apply, Interested Parties Must Do So Between January 15 and 31, 2023.
- Before filling out the recruitment application form for LIC Career Latest Jobs 2023, candidates are strongly encouraged to read the official announcement.
- Please verify eligibility, provide identification, and collect basic information.
- Please have your photo, signature, and other identifying documents ready to scan for the recruitment form.
- Please double-check the preview and all columns on the application form before submitting it.
- Make sure you print off your completed form before submitting it.