|Post Name:||Madhya Pradesh MPESB / PEB High School Teacher Eligibility Test MPHSTET Varg I Apply Online Form 2023|
|Information Concise:||High School Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2023 has been issued by the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board MPESB, formerly known as the Professional Examination Board PEB. Apply online between January 12 and 27, 2023, if you’re interested in taking the MP ESB High School TET Varg I Exam 2023 and meet the requirements. For more on the MP High School Teacher Eligibility Test 2023, including eligibility requirements, application deadlines, and testing locations, as well as information on how to become a certified teacher and how much you may expect to be paid, see the advertising.|
|Important Information||Important Dates|
|Beginning of Application:||12/01/2023|
|Online Application Deadline:||27/01/2023|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date :||27/01/2023|
|Correction Last Date :||01/02/2023|
|Exam Date Start :||01/03/2023|
|Admit Card Available :||Before Exam|
MP High School Teacher Eligibility Test Varg I Exam 2023
MPESB HSTET Exam 2023
|Application Fee :||General / Other State : 660/-|
SC / ST / OBC : 360/-
Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card/ Inter Net Banking.
|Age Restrictions (as on 01/01/2022)||Minimum Age Requirement: 21Years|
Maximum Age: 40Years
Extra Age Reduction Per MP Recommendations Education Professions Eligibility Test for High School Teachers, Varg 1 Exam 2023.
|Application Eligibility||Possess a Master’s Degree in a Relevant Field with a Second-Class Honors Average and Be a B.Ed. Exam Graduate.|
For More Information Read the Notification
Detailed information for each district in Madhya Pradesh’s upcoming TET exam for high school students in 2023 may be found here: Madhya Pradesh Education Service Board
How to Fill Out the MP Excise Constable Karyapalik Online Recruitment Form in 2022 :-
- High School Teacher Eligibility Test, Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board, 2023 The Recruitment application period will be from January 12th, 2023, through January 27th, 2023, and will be conducted entirely online.
- The MP High School TET Varg I Recruitment Rules specify that applicants from other states are welcome to submit their applications with those from Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicants to the Madhya Pradesh Professional Board must first establish an online presence. If a candidate’s cellphone number is not registered with their Aadhar card, they will need to use a biometric method, such as an MP Online Kiosk, in order to build a profile and have access to the E-KYC features.
- Registration with the Madhya Pradesh Employment Office is required of all applicants in addition to the profile for consideration for employment by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Board.
- Applications will be accepted from 12 January 2023 to 27 January 2023 from those who have already registered their profile and employment.
- Foto / Vorlagenanleitung: Candidates for the High School Teacher Eligibility Test – 2023 will be required to submit an electronic copy of their picture, signature, and handwriting using a standardised format. Whose format is described on the notice’s last page. The picture’s backdrop must be white, it can’t be older than three months, and the candidate’s name and the date the photo was taken must be inscribed on it.
- Please Read the Entire Message for Further Information.
Read the Full Announcement and Apply Online If Interested :-
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|