In the revenue department, the MP Government is going to hire new Patwaris. The MP Patwari Recruitment 2022-2023 Notification for 3555 positions has been made public. On November 22, 2022, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) posted the official notice for MPPEB Patwari Recruitment 2022-2023 for the Group 2 (Sub Group 4) posts on its website. There are regular vacancies, backlog vacancies, and vacancies that are based on contracts. For the Patwari job opening, online applications will start on January 5, 2023. The MP Patwari Application Form 2022-23 will be available until January 19, 2023.
In this article, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about the MP Patwari Recruitment 2022. This includes the official notice, details about the vacancies, eligibility requirements, important dates, and much more. Candidates need to read the information below.
MP Patwari Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Organisation Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Post||MPPEB Patwari Vacancy 2022-2023 Notification|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh (MP)|
|MP Patwari Notification 2022-2023||22 November 2022|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 8300/- to Rs. 28800/- Grade pay of rs. 2800 per month|
MP Patwari Job Recruitment Notification 2022-2023
The official notice for MPPEB Bharti 2023 is now available as a PDF file on the website www.peb.mp.gov.in. The official MP Patwari Notification 2022-2023 pdf can be downloaded from the site. The registered Aadhar card number can be used to apply for the Patwari job. The official link to apply online for the job will be up and running on January 5, 2023. According to the MPPEB Patwari Recruitment Notification 2022-2023, people who are interested and qualified can apply online until January 19, 2023, for a Group 2 (Sub Group 4) job.
Important Dates for the Patwari Application Form in 2023
The peb.mp.gov.in Patwari Bharti 2023 will begin on January 5, 2023, and end on January 19, 2023. The important information about the MPPEB Recruitment 2023 can be found in the table below.
|MP Patwari Recruitment 2022: Important Dates|
|Short Notification Date||22nd November 2022|
|Starting Date||5th January 2023|
|Last Date of Registration||19th January 2023|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||19th January 2023|
|Application Form Correction Date||19th January 2023|
|Exam Date||15th March 2023 onwards|
|Admit Card||March 2023|
|Answer Key||April 2023|
|Result Date||May 2023|
Total Vacancies for MP Patwari 2022-2023
There are 3555 vacancies for 2 Sub Group 4 Patwari & Various Posts on a regular, backlog, and contract basis. MP Patwari Vacancy 2022 is divided as follows:
|Post type||MP Patwari Vacancy 2022-2023|
|Total||3555 Patwari Vacancy|
The distribution of vacancies for the post of MP Patwari, according to category, is as follows:
Eligibility for MP Patwari Recruitment 2023
- The candidates need to have degrees from reputable educational universities.
- In order to be considered for the position of Patwari, candidates need to either pass the CPCT scorecard with Hindi Typing and Computer Proficiency or it is required that they complete the CPCT probationary term within three years after being appointed to the CPCT Exam.
Age limit for the MPPEB Patwari Recruitment 2022-2023:
- The minimum age requirement for the candidate should be 18 years old.
- The candidate shouldn’t be any older than forty years old at the absolute most.
- The maximum age limit for candidates belonging to the categories of SC, ST, PWB, City Soldiers, and Disabled is 45 years old.
- According to the regulations, there is a lower age limit that can be applied.
Apply for MP Patwari Jobs 2022-2023 Online
- Please login at www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- Simply select the most latest update section.
- Follow this link to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Patwari Recruitment 2023.
- Begin the registration process as a new user.
- After you’ve logged in, there will be some required fields for you to fill out.
- You will need to provide scanned versions of your images and signatures in addition to all of the required information.
- You need to pay the application fees.
- Before submitting it for final review, you should make any necessary modifications.
- Have the printed version of the application form.
- The application process to apply online for the MP Patwari Recruitment 2022-2023 is now completed.
Application Fees for the MP Patwari Vacancy, 2022
Candidates are required to provide the necessary application fees in order to successfully complete the application process. The application fees are as follows, divided by category:
- For UR: Five Hundred Rupees (Rs. 500/-).
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD : Rs. 250/-
- For Backlog: Nill
- The cost to use the MP Portal is sixty rupees(Rs.60/-).
- Register Citizen User Charges: Rs. 20/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to Get Selected for the MP Patwari 2022 : Selection Process
Following the completion of the screening procedure, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will pick individuals who are qualified. For each of these stages, the candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern for the Madhya Pradesh Patwari Recruitment 2023
|Mathematics and Aptitude||20||20|
|Rural Economy and Panchayati Raj||20||20|
View As PDF
|MP Patwari Recruitment 2022-2023:3555 Vacancies||https://cbbabina.org.in/mp-patwari-recruitment-2022-20233555-vacancies/|