ISRO Assistant Rajbhasha Recruitment 2022-23 -> Indian Space Research Organisation has sent out a notice about the ISRO Assistant Rajbhasha Recruitment 2022–23. Candidates also look for it as ISRO Assistant Rajbhasha Bharti 2022. Apply online at www.isro.gov.in for an ISRO Assistant Rajbhasha job opening in 2022. ISRO has put out a new job notice for the position of Assistant Rajbhasha, which will be filled in different Centres/Units in Karnataka and New Delhi.
ISRO Assistant Rajbhasha Recruitment 2022-23 : Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant (Rajbhasha)|
|Number of vacancy||07|
|Job Location||Karnataka and New Delhi|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th, Diploma|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 YearsMaximum Age : 28 Years|
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 YearsOBC – 3 Years|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam, Skill Test|
|Application Fees||UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 100/-Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex- Serviceman & PwBD : Nil|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||08/12/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||28/12/2022|
ISRO Assistant Rajbhasha Recruitment 2022-23 : Important Dates
|Apply Start From||8-12-2022|
|Last Date for Apply||28-12-2022|
|Exam Date||Notify later|
ISRO Assistant Rajbhasha Recruitment 2022-23 : Age Limit
28 years old as of Dec. 28, 2022 (31 years for OBC candidates and 33 years for SC candidates, wherever posts are reserved). Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), Meritorious Sportspersons, Widows, Divorced Women, and Women Judicially Separated from their Husbands who have not remarried are eligible for a higher age limit, according to orders from the Government of India.
ISRO Assistant Rajbhasha Recruitment 2022-23 : Application Fee
ISRO Assistant Rajbhasha Recruitment 2022-23 : Vacancy Details
|Assistant (Rajbhasha)||HSFC – 1, ISRO HQ- 02, MCF, Hassan–1|
|Assistant (Rajbhasha)||DOS, Bengaluru –2, /DOS, New Delhi-1|
ISRO Assistant Rajbhasha Recruitment 2022-23 : Education Qualification
- Graduation with at least 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale from a recognised university, with the condition that the degree must have been earned in the time allowed, or within the length of the course as set by the university;
- Hindi Computer typing speed at 25 words per minute;
- Expertise in using computers;
- Knowing how to type in English is a desirable qualification.
ISRO Assistant Rajbhasha Recruitment 2022-23 : Selection Process
There will be two places where the written test will be given: Bengaluru and New Delhi. But ISRO has the right to cancel or change the place of the written test and send the candidates to a different test centre. Call letters for the written test will only be sent to the candidates’ registered email addresses.
- A 200-question objective test that takes 120 minutes.
- 50% marks for UR category (in Parts A, B, C, and D);
- 40% marks (in Parts A, B, C, and D) for reserved categories, but only for vacancies that have been announced as being reserved.
Based on how well they did on the written test, candidates will be chosen for the skill test in a ratio of 1:5 (maximum) to the number of openings in each category, with a minimum of 10 candidates chosen overall. For reserved jobs, different or extra candidates will be chosen in a ratio of 1:5 (maximum), regardless of any reserved candidates who were chosen under the UR category.
Skill Test will comprise:-
Computer Literacy Test:
- 60% of the marks for the UR group;
- 50% marks for reserved categories, but only for reserved spots that have been announced.
Hindi Typing Test:
- Maximum of 5% mistakes for UR category;
- 8% mistakes at most for reserved categories, and only for reserved positions that have been announced.
If not enough candidates on the “select list” and “wait list” pass the skills test, “short-listed” candidates will be chosen from the “waitlist” and “select list” in the ratio of 1:5 to make up the difference.
The Skill Test will be a simple “go/no-go” test, and the marks you get on it will not be used to decide who gets the job. The Computer Literacy Skill Test will be scored on a scale of 0 to 100.
From the people who pass the skills test, the final choice will be made based on how well they did on the written test.
ISRO Assistant Rajbhasha Recruitment 2022-23 : How to Apply
To apply for the ISRO Assistant (Rajbhasha) Recruitment 2022-23, do these things:
- Check the official ISRO Assistant Rajbhasha Recruitment Notification 2022 to see if you meet the requirements.
- Check out The Official Site.
- Fill out the form to apply.
- Upload the necessary files.
- Make Payments.
- Print out the application.
View As PDF
|Notification Of ISRO Assistant Rajbhasha Recruitment 2022-23 (7 Posts)||https://cbbabina.org.in/notification-of-isro-assistant-rajbhasha-recruitment-2022-23-7-posts/|