|UPPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form 2023|
|Post Name:||MP Assistant District Prosecution Officer ADPO Recruitment 2021 Result 2023|
|Information Concise:||One Time Registration (OTR) is a new mechanism that the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has implemented, and it has quickly become popular among students. The applicant will no longer have to repeatedly submit his or her personal information, documents, photos, and signatures thanks to this new feature. To acquire Starting on January 3, 2023, candidates will be able to complete a “One Time Registration OTR,” which will be necessary for participation in any future recruitment issued by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.|
UPPSC One Time Registration OTR Registration 2023
|Important Information||Important Dates|
|Beginning of Application:||03/01/2023|
|Online Application Deadline:||NA|
|Correction Last Date :||NA|
|Exam Date Start :||NA|
|Admit Card Available :||As per Schedule|
|Result Available :||Before Exam|
|Application Fee :||General / Other State : 0/-|
MP Reserve Category : 0/-
Correction Charge : 0/-
|Age Restrictions (as on 01/01/2022)||No Age Limit in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission One Time Registration OTR Registration.|
|Application Eligibility||Anyone planning to participate in future UPPSC recruiting exercises should only register once. The applicant might save considerable time by registering here.|
The Step-by-Step Guide to Filling Out Your UPPSC OTR Online Application in 2023 :-
On January 3, 2023, the Union Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will launch its once-only registration system.
Taking the Easy Path to Signing Up On The Web.
- Step 1 : Open the Website uppsc.up.nic.in OR otr.pariksha.nic.in or Direct Link Will be in this Page Some Useful Important Links Section
- Step 2 : Click on Registration Tab
- Step 3 : Students will have to give their basic information such as: Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, Email Id and Aadhar Card Last 6 Digit.
- Step 4 : Verify Your UPPSC OTR Profile Details & Submit Registration.
- Step 5 : An OTP will be received on the registered email and registered mobile number of the candidate, he will have to enter it.
- Step 6 : The registration process will be completed, the candidate will see the OTR ID on the screen. Now candidate can take print and screen shot of OTR profile.
- Step 7 : Now the candidate will have to login, to login, the candidate will have to enter his mobile number / email or OTR id along with an OTP which will be received on the registered email and mobile.
- Step 8 : Change UPPSC OTR ID Password.
- Step 9 : Now the candidate UPPSC OTR registration process will be completed, now whatever new application comes out, the candidate can apply from the same, can also get the history of the old filling application from the same.
- For more information, you have to complete the notice issued to UPPSC OTR.