After waxing, you'll need to wax again to remove new hair. Waxing is easy. You can remove body hair in seconds with hot wax, an applicator, and a fabric strip.
1. Waxing is cheaper than laser hair removal for a single session.
2. It temporarily removes hair at the root for an average of three weeks of smooth skin, but it can last two to six weeks depending on your hair type.
1. In sensitive areas, waxing hurts. Thus, waxing requires skin care (ears, underarms, and bikini line).
2. Ingrown hairs can result from waxing. The hair is pulled from the follicle without damaging the root.
It's harder to remove hair with lasers. High-powered lasers target the hair root and destroy the follicle to prevent hair growth.
1. Great for long-term hair removal everywhere. Even sensitive skin can be treated because it doesn't damage the dermis.
2. Laser hair removal is fast, simple, and convenient.
1. Laser hair removal can be painful, with most people describing it as a snapping sensation and heat from the laser.
2. If you have dark or light hair, talk to a certified laser technician about laser hair removal.